Professional Liability Insurance for SVN MembersSVN has partnered with the Guterman Organization and Hiscox insurance, who have agreed to offer general and professional liability insurance specifically for SVN members providing supervised visitation and other services.*
- Fast and simple - Get a quote and purchase an insurance policy within 15 minutes online
- Tailored coverage - Hiscox tailors general liability, professional liability and business owners coverage to the specific risks health and wellbeing professionals face.
- Competitive rates - Policy premium levels start as low as $22.50 a month with a 14 day money back guarantee and a no fee payment plan.
- Passion for service - 96% of people surveyed would recommend Hiscox based on customer service.
- Confidence - Hiscox Insurance company is 'A' rated by A.M. Best and they offer a 14 day money back guarantee.
Policies customized to the risks you face:
Hiscox general liability insurance protects you from third party claims for bodily injury, associated medical costs, and damage to someone else's property. Click here for more information on Hiscox general liability coverage.
Hiscox professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance (E&O), protects you if you are sued for negligence (even if you haven't made a mistake). Coverage also includes defense costs associated with any lawsuit. Click here for more information on Hiscox professional liability coverage.
This program has been established with the Guterman Organization and Hiscox specially for members of SVN. If you are not currently a member, click below to join SVN
You can download and listen to the October 23, 2013 Informational Call Here
To get an insurance quote Click Here
For more info about joining SVN Click Here
* Not currently available in North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Vermont, Delaware, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, or in Canada
For specific questions, please contact:
David A. Guterman