SVN 24 Hour Certificate Training
New Orleans, LA
February 24-27, 2015
333 St Charles Ave
New Orleans, LA 70130
Ona Foster, LMSW
Kathy Lotsos LCSW
Aaron Wimmer MA
Joe Nullet, Executive Director
This will be the second SVN 24 Hour Certificate Training. The content of the course will satisfy the SVN training requirements for visit monitors as outlined in the SVN Standards here:
Participants must attend ALL sessions and successfully complete the content exam at the conclusion of the course to receive the certificate.
The certificate issued does NOT expire and will verify that the attendee is in compliance with the training requirements for visitation monitors as outlined in the SVN Standards.
SVN, Supervised Visitation Network, is an international membership organization of professionals who provide supervised visitation and access services to families.
SVN was Founded in 1991 to provide opportunities for networking, sharing of information, and training for agencies and individuals who are interested in assuring that children can have safe, conflict-free access to parents with whom they do not reside.
Providing resources for members and families in need of supervised visitation services.For more info about joining SVN Click Here
Some of our organizational goals include:
- To provide professional forums for networking and sharing of information about supervised child access services.
- To develop and disseminate standards for practice of supervised visitation and exchange services.
- To maintain a directory of supervised visitation and exchange providers.
- To collect and make available research relevant to safe child access services.
- To gather and disseminate training and program materials for child access providers.
- To provide public education regarding the role and importance of supervised child access programs in the continuum of services for families.
- To assist parents in locating and utilizing appropriate services.